We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We are on a mission to empower all women to look and feel their absolute best.
In 2005, after our middle sister was discouraged by a comment someone made about her postpartum body, we were determined to find a solution to post-pregnancy body blues. Fast-forward a few years, and we have created a powerhouse business centered around our namesake belly wrap, the Belly Bandit®. We have a history of disrupting and revolutionizing the market, and bringing our heads together to create products that make women’s lives better through support and empowerment. Yes, we’ve accomplished a lot, but we’re just getting started!
Now, we want to push our mission even further.
That is why Proof® was created, a line of meticulously designed and expertly constructed products that empower women to live life worry-free. We’re committed to creating products that — like your bestie or sister would — always have your back (and booty).
Being a part of the team as the Sales Manager comes with great responsibilities. It’s about being a part of a mission and vision. As our Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
The Work You’ll do:
- New account sales reach and research.
- Managing in-house accounts.
- Finding and managing new external sales force
- Managing existing external sales force
- Working with internal teams to ensure timely processing of all orders
- Overseeing new account set ups with team
- Assisting in new product launches to internal and external partners.
- Key account monitoring –web, content, and stock
- Managing stock-to-sales ratios for key accounts and making recommendations based on analysis
- Running and interpreting sales reports for key accounts in order to facilitate planning.
- Meeting with key accounts quarterly
- Ability to actively think outside the box to find new channels of revenue
- A natural ability to collect and analyze large amounts of data to influence decisions
- Ability to grow and lead a team of driven individuals
- Must be outgoing and have excited to pursue new and existing leads
- Previous experience and knowledge of ERP systems and EDI a plus.
- Domestic and international apparel sales knowledge.
- Big Box experience a plus
- Must be a creative thinker and be able to source and secure new channels for existing product lines.
*Currently we all work remotely. This position does not need to be in the Los Angeles area, but we do prefer to keep it in the same time zone.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com