Head of Digital Analytics and Performance Marketing
WE’RE ON A MISSION:
We are currently looking for a Head of Digital Analytics and Performance Marketing.
The candidate must have strong analytic, creative thinking, and people management skills to drive the marketing funnel for the brand. As a member of our fast-paced team, you’ll drive sales through new customer acquisitions and retention campaigns – identifying growth opportunities throughout the consumer lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and a numbers guru. Experience in consumer goods is a MUST, experience in apparel and/or baby products a plus!
- Own all aspects of performance marketing: develop strategies and plans to drive new customer acquisition and build a foundation for healthy growth for the future
- Drive acquisition and growth across all digital channels including but not limited to search, social, display, video, and affiliate.
- Oversee our CRM efforts including email, and SMS.
- Identify, test, measure, and optimize channels to grow revenue
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Supervise marketing spend, audit software solutions and contract management based on ROI analysis and costing structure.
- Work with the e-commerce & marketing teams on an annual site and campaign calendars, detailing the timelines of promotions, along with other campaigns.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels (onsite, social, mobile, stores) and to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties and build strategic partnerships
- Hire and manage a Performance Marketing Team
- Manage Ecommerce Department
- 4-6 years of performance marketing experience: Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Affiliate, SEO required
- Experience with both managing external digital agencies and building/managing an internal growth team
- Very strong analytical skills and a passion for leveraging data to derive insights and drive impactful business and marketing decisions
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to take on new projects outside of day-to-day scope, pending business needs
- A team player who thrives in fast paced environments
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.) and Google AdWords
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com